Thursday, April 1, 2010

Where to start?!

Why do I have such an easy time telling everybody else where to eat at Disney? Why can I decide for them if the Dining Plan is right? I can't seem to do either one for myself this past week!

This summer, I will be visiting 3 DVC resorts in a 14 day period. The two weekday parts are easy...no dining plan. We will be in a one bedroom villa with a kitchen available. We will also have the Tables of Wonderland discount card...20% off all food and beverages! The weekend, on the other hand, is a bit more difficult. We will be eating at Le Cellier, Chef Mickey's and O'hana. Do I do the DP and save about $15 but lose the beloved appetizers (at LeCellier, at least) OR do we do the DELUXE DP and add a breakfast at Kona along with a few Earl of Sandwich meals?? Thanks to a good friend and her Disney math skills, it was figured out I could save over $100 this way...but have lots more food. What to do, what to do?!

No comments:

Post a Comment